Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm back!

Hey guys, I got back a while ago but I got REALLY sick and had to stay off of the computer, sorry. My temperature started to go down yesterday, so I went on the computer, but I really had to go on wizards just to check in before I posted on my blog, and got totally sucked in. Next thing I knew I had to go to bed so I didnt have time to come and post! I do have good news though! I beat Malistaire AND became level forty eight! I did Proffessor Falmea's quest and got fire dragon and a pet helephant, but the helephant takes either sixteen or eighteen hours to hatch. Speaking of which, Madame Deisel ( my helephant ) should be hatched by now!

I am going to post a new post in about five seconds with all my Space camp, and Michigan pics! I hope you can wait that long.




See you in five seconds!
Blaze Dawnblade

No comments:

Post a Comment