Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pictures!

This is me launching me hand-made (by me) rocket.

This is me on our mission, I was elected commander.
Just another commander pic.



I'm on the left being commander, and Michael is on the right as pilot.


This is me on the MMU, which stands for man maneuvering unit. It simulates being in outer space, it moves, turns, pitches, and yaws.




This is my entire team getting ready for our mission.






This is a group photo of the entire team. Say cheese!





This is where the michigan pictures start. This is me on my uncle doug's pontoon boat.







That's me petting my uncle doug's dog, AJ. If you think AJ is cute, you should see my dog Kirby. AJ doesnt compare to her.








This is a pic of AJ, my dad, and I floating around in the pontoon.









This is my dad and I on my uncle darrell's seadoo.










This is me with my uncle dan on the seadoo.







And thats about it. Thanks for waiting so patiently I know they took a long time to be uploaded but now they're here so Ta da!


Keep casting,
Blaze Dawnblade

























































No comments:

Post a Comment